Hi Reem,

this should not affect your results...

If it does, it might simply be in this way:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1010&L=FSL&P=R64206&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&m=32143

so this should be fine.

However, without seeing this template and your final results, I am not
sure what's causing this GM around the ventricles. Sometimes it can
also be a problem of partial volume effect with voxels between CSF and
white matter being "recognised" as grey matter. Again, this might not
cause any problem when it comes to your final results.

Keep me posted!

Cheers,

Gwenaelle