From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] read nii.gz files matlab

It works on Linux (ubuntu) just perfect.
But how can it be used on Windows?

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.
Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH
am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Göttingen
Germany
Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725
Phone/Home: +49-(0)551-387-0076
Mobile: +49-(0)176-8012-7921
Mail: [log in to unmask]

2010.11.02. 18:33 keltezéssel, Mark Jenkinson írta:
> Hi,
>
> We have very simple tools for reading and saving nifti images
> with matlab.  You'll find them in $FSLDIR/etc/matlab
> They work with compressed nifti without problems.
>
> All the best,
>     Mark
>

> On 2 Nov 2010, at 17:17, R. Matthew Hutchison wrote:
>
>> There is a great matlab toolbox here:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/8797-tools-for-nifti-and
-analyze-image