Good morning all.  I'm writing with two related questions regarding MELODIC's multi-session temporal concatenation routine.  1) Can you use fsl_regfilt to remove unwanted components from the multi-session analysis of multiple data sets? 2) If so, how is this achieved?  I understand why and how to use single-session ICA results to filter/denoise the analyzed data set but I am uncertain how to, if I can, use components from concatenated analyses to denoise the individual data sets included. Thanks in advance for your input.

Best regards,

Matthew Ward