Hi Mike,

Thanks for sending the data.
DO NOT use it as it is or with any scaling.
It is definitely byte swapped, and most intensities
are around 1e32, which is why you see a blank
screen in FSLView.  If you change the display
range to this then you see an inverted outline,
but essentially everything there is unusable in
its present form.

This problem is due to both the header and the data
having different conventions for the byte ordering
(or endianness) as well as the ridiculous value of the
intensity offset (-72534755819308628381974659072.000000).

It is probably possible to fix the files but I'll have
to get back to you on that soon.  Just don't use the
data in the meantime as it is not usable as it is or
in a scaled form.

All the best,
	Mark