Hi,

Am I correct, that you have a 2x2 design: 2 groups, 2 timepoints?
If that is the case you need a repeated-measure ANOVA:

http://mumford.bol.ucla.edu/setting_up_designs_2009.pdf (with courtesy to Jeanette Mumford)
78. slide

Bests,
Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.
Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH
am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Göttingen
Germany
Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725