Susan On Nov 13, 2010, at 5:23 AM, Mark Jenkinson wrote: > Hi, > > Try doing: > > cat -v /Users/slee/Kids/PE/TF/PE210E.txt > > and looking for unusual characters. Sometimes > they are invisible when viewed in certain ways > but can cause problems. > > The best chance of fixing it, if you have other > files that work OK, is simply to start over and > make the file afresh. > > All the best, > Mark > > > On 13 Nov 2010, at 06:40, Susan wrote: > >> Hi everyone, >> >> I've been having a problem with one of my 3-column custom timing >> files. I keep getting an error message that reads: "Problem with >> processing the model: No valid [onset duration strengh] triplets >> found in /Users/slee/Kids/PE/TF/PE210E.txt child process exited >> abnormally". >> >> I know this happens when you don't follow the right format for the >> timing files, but I've checked this file several times, and it was >> created identically to many other files (which had no problems). I >> would appreciate any thoughts/advice. >> >> Susan Lee. >>