Done Stam, I did calculate the tensors and anisotropy data from averaged series, but I'm wondering:

a) The AVG is performed supposing that each corresponding frame of both images are equals, (ie frame 3 of data1 is equal to frame 3 of data2), and this average has to be donne after correcting for eddy-current, am I right?; should I average the vectors from the 2 datasets too?
b) and isn't it introducin some bias, I mean, even if the 2 scans were taken in the same session so that the gradients were the same, the subject has moved his head along the scans, while averaging am I not introducing more noise to the image even more than increasing the signal?

c) I have calculated the tensors concatenating the datasets and I'm not sure but they look pretty well even when comparing with AVG data at least visually.

Any ideas and help will be so appreciated

Thanks in advanced

Gabriel