i have received some spam emails, sent them to my junk folder

this is one of the address
Fernando Luís <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,
Bernice Gonzalez
Senior Editor
Industrial Color
32 Avenue of the Americas,
22nd Floor, NY, NY 10013
P 212 334 3353 ext. 2760
F 212 334 2053

On Nov 24, 2010, at 12:13 PM, David Sorfa wrote:

Dear Film-Phil List Members

Any spam email to the list will mean automatic removal. Sometimes email accounts are hijacked without your knowledge, but your email account will still be removed and you will need to contact us to explain what has happened.

Apologies for taking up space with this.

Please direct any further correspondence on this to me personally and not the list.

Best wishes
David

--
Dr. David Sorfa