I thought that you may be amused to see me in the flesh, so to speak, at the In the Hands of Fate: Existentialism in Film event at the London Film Festival in October 2010:

http://www.bfi.org.uk/live/video/%20482

Directors Apichatpong Weerasethakul and Michelangelo Frammartino join Dr David Sorfa (Senior lecturer in Film Studies at Liverpool John Moores University and managing editor of the journal Film-Philosophy) on a panel chaired by Ian Haydn Smith, Editor of International Film Guide to discuss the issues of self and purpose in cinema.

Enjoy!

David

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **