Dear search coil users,

It has been a long time coming, but Chronos Vision has now com-pleted the process of installing a quality management system that permits us to manufacture and sell measurement devices for medical purposes. This means that we can now deliver 2D and 3D Scleral Search Coils with CE certification. The devices also conform to the requirements of the FDA.

As many of you know, we had completed the technical development some time ago, and have had prototypes tested in various labs. Essentially, they are very close to the original Skalar design and the general opinion is that they are comparable in performance.

We look forward to hearing from you with any questions on further details. Please contact us via [log in to unmask] or call +49 30 3198060-00.

You can download the announcement paper under the following link: http://www.chronos-vision.de/downloads/ChronosVision_SSC.pdf .

Sincerely,
Prof. Andrew H. Clarke

CHRONOS VISION GmbH