Very interesting Ben. :-)

Reminds me of an ANN (neural network which again has been described
somewhere as  multilayered hierarchical logistic regression--perceptron)
with its input-output and back propagation algorithms (posterior used as
prior). Either way these are feedback learning loops that have been around
ever since humans grew multiple layers on their cortices.

rakesh

PS: The information contained in this email is based partly on the posterior
of the last email ( in this multilayered and multithreaded discussion) and
partly on the prior associated information collected on the cortical
perceptron of this emailer who has after much trepidation and calculation (
based on the likelihood ratio of prior emailing feedback) ventured to share
this output.