Dear Jon and others,
Thanks for bringing up this exciting and painful discussion.
Two questions:
The jigsaw is not yet complete.
Best wishes,
Lubna

Dr.Lubna A. Al-Ansary, MSc, FRCGP
Associate Professor and Consultant,
Dept of Family & Community Medicine
College of Medicine, King Saud University,
Holder of "Shaikh Abdullah Bahamdan Research Chair for Evidence-Based Health Care and Knowledge Translation"
P.O.Box 2925, Riyadh 11461
SAUDI ARABIA
Email: [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask]

http://ebhc-kt.ksu.edu.sa/

http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/5930/default.aspx