From: List for UK HEI employability developers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Watson
Sent: 12 November 2010 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 3rd Employability and PDP conference at the University of Worcester 25.01.11

Dear all,

This is just to let you know about  our 3rd Employability and PDP day conference here at the University of Worcester on  25th January 2011. Everyone is welcome!
As you know, in the light of the current economic climate and the Browne review, it has never been so important to think about the employability and personal development of our students. We plan to share innovative and celebrate effective practice across the institution and beyond, and  you will be  challenged to think about what we are doing to support employability and personal development and why.

Presenters to  include:
Professor David Green, Vice Chancellor and Chief Executive of the University of Worcester.
Representative of the Students Union at the University of Worcester

Professor Norman Jackson, Director of the Surrey Centre for Excellence in Professional Training and Education (SCEPTrE)

Mark Tymms, Graduate Student, University of Worcester

For further information and to book a place please go to http://www.worc.ac.uk/adpu/1168.htm

Please note that I will be away from the university from next week until after Christmas, so could you direct any enquiries to my colleague Flo at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . In the meantime, have a good Christmas all, and I will hopefully catch up with you in the New Year!

Rose Watson
Employability Development Officer
University of Worcester
01905 542257