From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions on behalf of Alex Barthel
Sent: Wed 24/11/2010 22:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: technical academic writing discussion?

dear EATAW colleagues,
can you please remember that when you hit reply and think you're responding to 1 person, you are actually sending your message to everyone on the EATAW  list. Apart from the annoyance this may cause, you may be trying to communicate information meant for 1 person, not to be shared with hundreds ...
I know how frustrating this can be, but EATAW, unlike many other list servers I am familiar with, refuses to change this set up.
BTW: the information Kate Chanock has been circulating about a job in Melbourne, Australia is to recruit a director (not a teacher) with academic status, at Associate Professor level, for a university wide Academic Language & Learning Centre.
cheers
alex
ps. ... waking up to a sunny 27?C day in Sydney ....