Hi there
I"m emailing the list owner, and everyone, including Larry to ask that Larry
please try to keep your postings more academically and disability related - my
understanding of this site is that it is more for serious discussion and sharing
of events and views and not for rather inappropriate ramblings - perhaps there
is another site for this available.
Thanks for considering this - maybe the list moderator could send us
 all a copy of the list guidelines.

Thanks, Sharon , Seattle, WA, US

Archives and tools are located at: