Hi Lynn
I am sorry but I think I must agree with Philip.A car registration
tells me nothing about the individual even when linked to a name.(
unless it is outside a rehab clinic or the like) In fact if I was sad
enough to walk down the street I could identify the car myself without
the information from the Council so it could be argued the data is
already in the public domain. I would suggest FOI and take it from
there.

Regards
Alan

Alan Stead
Director
IMTS
Information Management Training Services Ltd
Ravenshead
Nottingham
01623 400497 or
07882 241908