Hello all,

I’ve been pointed to the following article in the Daily Mail, not my regular port of call for info on climate change I must admit…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332347/Influential-climate-change-report-copied-Wikipedia.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

What is most interesting about this article is the response of the commentators at the bottom of the page – especially the highest rated.  Commentators have missed the entire story and seem to be reacting on a headline – which is a shame because the story is an important one.  I wonder what will happen if this discrepancy is pointed out to them?  Do they go deeper into denial?

Kind regards,

James

James Pavitt

Transition Stratford