Hello,

I apologize if this has been answered before but perhaps you can point me to the appropriate documentation.

I have assignments for a wt protein and I would like to transfer these assignments to the resonances of a point mutant. Each spectra is associated with a different mol. system, and when I simply copy the wt assignments to the mutant spectra, the assignments are still associated with the wt seqence. Is there a means of quickly copying the wt assignments to the mutant while accounting for the change in sequence?

Thanks in advance,
Jordan