> I was trying the Module tool of the version 2.2 and got this in the shell:

Hi Vitaliy - thanks for reporting this! As you know, 2.2 is leading edge software and may have some bugs in it - congratulations, you've just found one!

> I was wondering if I did not supply the software with all info or I did something wrong. In the Data Analysis:Module I provided the path to module executable, the structure, the set of RDCs and didstance restraints.

I would say that the problem is very much on our end, and the MODULE code will be massively overhauled soon. To date I've only been able to do limited MODULE testing as I don't have much RDC data (this popup was working with our data).

Would it be possible for you to send us your project with the RDC data? Also - how did you manage to get your RDC data into CCPN in the first place!?

Thanks, Dan

Daniel O'Donovan