Hi Simon, it is the line-width on a 'per peak' basis, and I do have the error but assumed no-one would be interested so didn't include it! I'll talk to the others about how to report it back for the next release.

The error is calculated from successive MCMC samples - it's effectively the standard deviation of many 'fits'. Noise in spectra != noise in line-width, but both are estimated - but then lost as again I didn't think anyone would be interested!

I haven't tried using FuDA, but if there are some important things that FuDA can do and the peak separator can't then I'll look into getting that integrated into the open source analysis code.

Dan

Daniel O'Donovan