Dear Evette,

You can still get this analysis with Scala even after scaling with
scalepack. If you output the measurements unmerged (no merge original
index) you can convert them to MTZ using pointless, then remerge the
data as follows:

scala hkiin from_pointless.mtz hklout merged.mtz << eof
run 1 all
scales constant
sdcorrection noadjust norefine both 1 0 0
cycles 0
eof

(pointless -c scain ... - you will also need to assign the cell and symmetry)

This will just remerge the measurements and give you the usual merging
analysis from Scala. Very useful. Same trick also works with data from
XDS/XSCALE.

Best wishes,

Graeme