Dear colleagues,

I would like to express my thanks for all of your responses. I was able to
find some "reasonable" initial space group hits, and now I have to fight
against divergent refinement of cell parameters, and other things, but I
hope I can solve this difficulties in some time.
Actually, I have tried more than half of your suggestions before, but I
still learned a lot from you. I think that this community is so far the best
what internet offers. ;) Many thanks again.

Petr

--
Petr Kolenko
http://kolda.webz.cz