Hi Kenneth,

...1.2A resolution... refinement of individual parameters for a hydrogen
atom... Hm.. Are you refining against neutron diffraction data?

Anyways, to answer your question: technically yes, you can refine individual
parameters of any selected atom(s) against X-ray or neutron data (or both
datasets simultaneously) in PHENIX, no problem.
For more details or any help, please contact me off-list or at PHENIX
mailing list.

Good luck!
Pavel.