Hi Debajyoti,

For my low pH phasing (pH 3) the thing that worked for me was the "Magic
Triangle." It works best at Cu K alpha (i.e. home source). There is a "Mad
Triangle" that works at synchrotron sources as well. You can get it all made
up from Hampton or Jena Biosciences but you can also buy the chemical direct
from Fisher or Sigma and make it up in LiOH or KOH for super cheap. You can
check out the papers here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19020356 or
here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19851024

Best of luck,

Katherine