CAS members may be interested to attend this meeting of the Computer Conservation Society:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BCS CCS SG" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12 November 2010 10:14:38 AM GMT
To: "[log in to unmask]'" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CCS meeting Thursday Nov 18th at 2.30PM - Konrad Zuse and the Origins of the Computer

Dear Fellow Members

The next meeting of the Computer Conservation Society will be on Thursday November 18th at 2.30PM when Horst Zuse, son of Konrad Zuse, will talk about "Konrad Zuse and the Origins of the Computer".

Full details of this meeting is at http://www.computerconservationsociety.org/20101188.htm

The meeting is in the normal location in the Fellows Library at the Science Museum.

The programme for the remainder of 2010 is at http://www.computerconservationsociety.org/lecture.htm

This is one of the highlights of the programme this year and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible you at our meeting.

Roger Johnson

CCS Programme Secretary

Roger Johnson

Dept of Computer Science & Info Systems

Birkbeck University of London

Malet Street

London WC1E 7HX, UK

Phone +44 20 7631 6709

FAX + 44 20 7631 6727

Email [log in to unmask]

====
Paul Brown - based in UK November 2010 to February 2011
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
====