I don't know how many C&C read the economist supplement on smart systems, or have been exploring with the next generation of what are still called smart phones, but by this I mean at least iPhone 4GS onwards, but one thing I have found is that you may photo a barcode or QR code, and an app will look up the ANA data, while another will compare prices with geospatial reasoning based on GPS.

This will allow you to shop around.

This means that sellers might have to compete on price.

This means they might reduce margins, or exert pressure on suppliers.

This means everyone in the value chain might go bankrupt.

Does this make a market efficient?

Is this perfect information?

Security System.