The economist last week ran a special supplement on smart systems, which presumably includes what was once called a telephone, so I suspect we need to device and system separate.

There was  a lot about what were called developing countries, places such as India, China, Brazil, then Vint Cerf popped up again about running out of IP numbers, so there is quite a lot here leading to the world summit, 2012.

CT and I have been chatting about open and linked data, ipr, privacy, and a similar bundle of matters, so I am wondering whether electronic governance, international development, needs a reworking since the last time we addressed the matter?

Security System.