Dear all,

In November last year JISC infoNet launched its 'Impact Calculator
<http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/impact-calculator> , a took for enabling
organisations to measure the impact of any change initiative, especially
those involving improvements to records and information management.  The
response to the Impact Calculator has been very enthusiastic, not just
within the FE and HE sectors but from organisations in a wide variety of
sectors from countries around the globe.

Due to the level of interest which has been shown we are now planning
further development of this tool. To this end we have recently sent out
individual emails to the 175 registered users of the Calculator inviting
them to share their observations and experiences via a short survey
form.  However, we are also aware that there are many more organisations
and individuals who have downloaded and used the Impact Calculator than
just those who chose to register with us and we would also like to
extend this invitation to these users too.

We are interested in hearing the experiences of all those who downloaded
the Impact Calculator - even those who subsequently chose not to use it,
or started but never completed the process.

The survey is available from
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/impact-calculator

The closing date for this review is Thursday 23rd December.

I do hope that you take this opportunity to influence the design and
functionality of the Impact Calculator.

With thanks and best wishes

Steve

Steve Bailey
Senior Adviser (Records Management)
JISC infoNet
Northumbria University
Room 303, Hadrian House
Higham Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AF
Tel: 07092 302850
Fax: + 44 (0) 191 243 8469
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk <http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/>