From: Action Research Africa Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pieter duToit
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Boek van alle boeke

Good morning Joan

Did you receive my message last night (see below)

I wrote it late last night and apparently sent it to Jean McNiff.  She must think I am not all there ...

Good evening

I see words and images inviting me to revisit ....

I can't wait to get my copy of the most exciting read in a long time.

Please let me have the detail of the book and your book seller.

It was great to see you, but a pity that I was flooded with marking and that I could not have a good chat with you and all the others ...

Pieter

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za"