Hi all peoples
i also found the template really useful. It made me alot clearer on reconciling my values/beliefs with the action implimentation and living standards of judgement- path finding.

have a great weekend everyone and happy Diwali
lee

From: Action Research Africa Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Delysia Norelle Timm [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 November 2010 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: action planning template

In preparation for Jacks  workshops at Durban University of Technology, the SeStuTHESA group at DUT engaged with the template. I found it very helpful in clarifying my research. Sharing our templates was also very useful in that we were able to find areas of commonality where we could collaborate and support each other.

Thanks Jack for this very useful tool… which I see guiding my writing of my thesis as well…
delysia