Dear Lesley
Thank you for useful table.
How are you?
Linda

>>> "Wood, Lesley (Prof) (Summerstrand Campus South)"              <[log in to unmask]> 11/4/2010 8:42 AM >>>

HI all

Jack has sent us his action planning template and I thought it would be something that we could all benefit from, and our students.

Lesley x

Prof Lesley Wood

Head: Action Research Unit

Faculty of Education

Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University

041 5042834/0822969202

Fax to e mail: 0862954418

African proverb - "If you want to walk fast, walk alone, but if you want to walk far, walk with the other people"

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1

Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer