Sent: 26 November 2010 11:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Fear of Christmas Letters"

Sorry this is somewhat off-message (except possibly as a starter for the
next 'University Challenge'), but statisticians are eternally resourceful:

Can anyone please suggest for me an impressive sounding neologism, if
possible with a greek base, for "Christmas Letter phobia".

If you send a suggestion, I PROMISE I will not send you my letter this year!

Thanks - and a Happy Xmas to one and all

JOHN BIBBY

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat