Due to limited space in our library, we are offering the following sets of journals free to good homes:

Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics 1992-1997
Journal of the American Statistical Assiciation 1972-2010
Technometrics 1959-2010
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B 1971-2009
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C 1969-2009
Computational Statistics and Data Analysis	1997-1997
Journal of Applied Statistics 1985-1999
Computational Statistics 1992-1997
Biometrics	 1953-2000
Biometrika 1970-1999
Journal of Chemometrics 1993-2003

Please do not ask us for single issues or part sets as the admin is too great.

Some issues unfortunately are missing.

If you are interested, please email

SIGNOFF allstat