I once wrote an article on this very subject. A number of years ago! See
attached might be of interest.

Regards Jane

Jane Simpson

T:  01484 413000/537407

M: 07777 607239

 <http://www.janesimpsonaccess.com/> www.janesimpsonaccess.com

cid:image001.jpg@01C8A4BA.A15C1D20

Registered address: New House Bungalow, New House Road, Sheepridge,
Huddersfield, HD2 1EG  Company No 6559802, VAT No 930 0839 42

This e-mail is for the addressee only. The information contained in it
and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. You are not
authorized to, and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this
e-mail or any part of it.

  _____