Thanks for this,
In fact I already carried out functional connectivity (FC) during a cognitive task. And I would like to correlate the strength of the connectivity with behavioural performance. So ideally, I would like to compute an index (ideally a number) that can evaluate the strength of the connectivity and allow me to carry out a regression analysis between this index of FC and behavioural performance.
Another way to do it might be compute the %BSC (BOLD signal change) in the interconnected area (to the seed ROI) and correlate it with behavioural performance?
What do you think?
Best wishes,
Jamy