Hi all,

I am trying to compare skeletonised data from two groups, but my control group is actually much larger than my experimental group (control n = 31, experimental n = 9).

I know that the subtraction is corrected for multiple comparisons and is corrected for groups of different sizes, but I was wondering whether or not there is a limit to its ability to correct for groups of very different sizes.  Is the fact that these two groups are so different size make a difference?  Should I limit my control group size to something closer to the experimental group (assuming I randomly select for patients that are aged matched)?

Thanks in advance.

Mike DiSano