Hi everyone

I’m sure a lot of you will already have read yesterday’s post by Paul Boag about creating and maintaining content (http://boagworld.com/site-content/who) and I’m also sure that there are plenty of people with me in that particular boat!

As a newbie web manager from the comms side of the fence, I am interested to know how you “control” the flow of content on your sites – do you have workflows in place where everything must be checked and approved before publication or is it a free-for-all of people creating and approving their own content?

Presently we are in the latter camp in the main but I have some concerns about the volume and quality of content being added to the site.

We have a very small central web team so any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes

Hannah

Hannah Hiles

Media & Communications Officer