I could do the 2nd online (morning only) or the 3rd (all day, online or face to face).

From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fiona Lamb
Sent: 12 October 2010 17:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next WebPA SIG Meeting

Dear all

The next WebPA SIG meeting is now due! I think we planned it for the 3rd November, but if possible I would like to propose holding it on the 2nd November. Since we have interested members who are physically located from London to Swansea to Edinburgh, we wondered if it might be more appropriate to hold the meeting online.

Adam has suggested Elluminate but also thinks John Tutchings had an idea for a good tool to use?

Please could you let me know:

1.     If you can make a meeting on the 2nd November, probably afternoon

2.     Whether you’d prefer an online or face-to-face meeting

3.     Whether you’d be prepared to provide a 5min update on your work with WebPA – usage or development

4.     Any topics you’d like to see discussed.

Thanks

Fiona