Hi Adam

Hah! Oh that we could put LUSID into Sakai (enhance OS Portfolio?) and make
it do Leap2A into the bargain!

I don't think I can justify coming to that interesting meeting, seeing as
how I am so much into skills and competence at a European level now, but
hope it goes well, and do put out feelers for anything e-portfolio-y

Best wishes

Simon

--
Simon Grant