Most of you know Dennie as a Moderator here in TC-OF.
Some of you know him as the Man who had dialogues with the Man- The Man here being Maxwell Jones.
Some of you may have interviewed him like Craig Fees did in 1994.
Others will have read or quoted from his work in Prisons / Therapeutic Communities / Education /Psychology / Social Learning

Lucky people like me will have worked with him in the late 60's at the Henderson where he was doing project work and some external work with Hell's Angels.
Even luckier has been the opportunity for me of volunteer working with Craig and Dennie on his Archives - over 50 years of writings which are available to all.
Dennie has been so courageous and generous to make his works available online digitally for all to use.

But its by no means all over yet as I have had the pleasure of setting up a Blog for Dennie to present his thoughts and talk to the world.
Please visit Dennie on his Blog and ask him questions about anything and I am sure you will get his measured, quiet, but insightful comments.
Visit him in Le Salon where he and I imbibe (coffee of course) daily or leave a comment on one of his Posts. If you join then you too can author posts within the same or similar remit.

The archive can be found here :   http://www.tc-of.org.uk/dennie_briggs/
and it is maintained in perpetuity by P.E.T.T.

Dennie's Blog can be found here at: http://denniebriggs.com/wp/
Please visit and sign up or leave some comments - start a discussion - or even dare I say change it
You are going to make two old timers happy if you do!

Apologies to those who get this twice.
Best wishes

Ian Milne