Systemic research seminars: flyer ... & bio-check!

Hello

We have a limited number of leaflets translated into in other languages, including Polish you will find these here: http://www.meningitis-trust.org/other-languages-pdf.html

We do have an “after meningitis” leaflet, however this is only available in English.

Best wishes,

Claire

Claire Donovan

Community Services Nurse Manager

Meningitis Trust

Direct Dial: 01453 769075

Reception: 01453 768000

Fax: 01453 768001

With the under 5s and young adults being two of the most at-risk groups to meningitis, we are urging parents, students and teachers to be vigilant of the signs and symptoms of meningitis. Knowing the signs and symptoms saves lives. Download our FREE app today at www.meningitisapp.co.uk – it’s suitable for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – or call 0800 028 18 28 to receive a free symptoms card.