Thank you all.

First of all it is not the whole city but three different districts of the city which are neighbours. I attached the map of the whole city and you can see this urban area in the black rectangle. Also I attached the maps for the three districts separately. I hope this makes the situation clearly.

In regard to Ruben's answer. In the literature the accessibility problem of these neighbourhoods are always associated with lack of permeability into the site and small urban blocks.

In terms of Alans' answer. The deprived area is not the city centre but is indeed an old neighbourhood just in the vicinity of the city centre and at the opposite side of it. And the other two neighbourhoods are rather newer. But it brings one more question. In the literature of the deprived area are associated with spatially segregated which makes brings socio-economic segregation as well. In the case of this research, the map of the whole city almost confirms that and as you can see the areas in the left and right are more integrated globally while the area in the middle is mostly covered by yellow line. Does that confirms the spatially segregation more or less?

Another question is that why in the map of the whole city the area in the middle is all yellow but when I put the three district in one map separately for further analysis the area in the middle turns into red lines while the other two become more green?
I would interpret the map in a way that in the two none-deteriorated areas, the left and right rectangle, since the urban blocks are more regular and less complex, the integration is distributed homogeneously and there is no accessibility problem and the map turns into green ( in the spaec syntax attached file). But in the deprived area, in the middle, the small urban blocks makes some lines to have considerable connectivity while the others are not integrated well. That would be why some lines turns into red. I don't know whether what I said is correct or not though !! Is it Correct?

I am looking froward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely and Thank your for the help