Sorry if I made you cross with my posting Nicholas.

On 7 Oct 2010, at 15:44, Nick Cooper wrote:

Whilst I hate to stifle debate could the interested parties possibly take this conversation out of the public domain - please.

Sent by Nicholas Cooper using BlackBerry® from Orange

From: Johnson Ian <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: The UK Records Management mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:34:46 +0100
ReplyTo: Johnson Ian <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Information Management in Museums - Free training

Subjectively, yes Matt, it makes sense. Stating that they are putting this on more than one list or 'cross posting' is surely pretty transparent though and quite useful 'at a glance' to multiple subscribers...and we are British after all!

Apologies for clogging up everyone's e-mail.

Many thanks-Ian