In-Form Consult (IFC) presents a SharePoint 2010 Workshop in Glasgow on 25 Nov 2010

Following on from our highly popular SharePoint training programme launched in January 2009 in London, which has been attended by a wide range of public and private sector organisations, we would like to invite you to our next workshop which will be held on 25th November 2010 in Glasgow.

Workshop Focus
SharePoint 2007 included records management capability for the first time. Organisations are now beginning to adopt these features to provide their corporate EDRM solution. Microsoft has developed this capability further in SharePoint 2010.

This workshop has been developed to assist IT, Corporate Information Managers, Records Managers and Information Architects in supporting successful delivery of a SharePoint EDRM solution.

Workshop Outline

Workshop Booking Fee £250 + VAT - Group discount available.

For further information or booking:
tel:    +44 (01923) 283 694
email: [log in to unmask]
web:   www.inform-consult.com

Download booking form

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]