More news from the Conservative Party Conference.

Sarah

From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Wood
Sent: 05 October 2010 18:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Conservative Party Conference

Hi all,

In my role as Chair, I sit on the BPS Research Board. Quite often the Dr Ana Padilla, who is the BPS’s Parliamentary Officer will circulate government reports, statements and related news articles to the research board. I thought that some of you might be interested in the articles that she sends through, so I will be circulating these via this and updating our Facebook (http://tiny.cc/tx3nb) page and Twitter feed (@PsyPAG) with particularly salient ones. Ana has been particularly busy today, at the start of the Conservative Party conference, please find attached a host of government statements which might be of interest.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Wood