Hi Helen,

Brian saved me some typing.  One more thing: power calcs are really
quick and easy.*  Again, that's a nice correction, if you get it.

Jeremy

*Even though people who do them for a job (like me)  pretend they're not.

--
Jeremy Miles
Psychology Research Methods Wiki: www.researchmethodsinpsychology.com