Hi there
I'm currently entering into the third and final year of my doctorate in clinical
psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London. For my major research
project I'm investigating emotional intelligence in anorexia nervosa. I am
looking for healthy female volunteers to act as a control group against which I
can compare the results of my clinical eating disordered participants. I was
wondering whether anyone might be willing to help out and take part in my study
for me?  If so, you would be required to  travel to London for a one-hour
assessment of your general and emotional intelligence. You will also be sent a
pack of questionnaires to complete beforehand.

To be eligible to take part you should be:
* Female
* Aged over 18
* Have no personal history of having experienced an eating disorder or other
Axis I psychiatric disorder
* Have no personal history of serious head injury involving concussion, and no
history of neurological disorder (e.g. epilepsy)

If you are interested in taking part, and would like further information before
making your mind up please email me ([log in to unmask]). Please note that
due to budget restrictions I am unable to pay you for your  time, but I may be
able to reimburse any travel expenses incurred.
Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Dave Hambrook