Hi everyone,

Just another reminder that there are still two weeks left before the
submissions deadline for the Psychology For All conference, being hosted by
the London and Home Counties Branch of the BPS on 26th March 2011. This is
a public access event combining big name speakers with a number of
interactive workshops and presentations. The last conference was very well
attended and received some positive press attention so this is a really
good way to get your research out to a wide audience - there are also no
high attendance fees. And as a major event that aims to disseminate current
psychology research to the general public it's a really useful addition to
have on your CV.

Please find full submission details attached - hope to see many of you
there!

Regards

Fiona

--