Natural philosophy rools ok!

MK

-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Newson, Lesley
Sent: 08 October 2010 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Some possible definitions?

I agree with this wholeheartedly!

Lesley
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ben Johnson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 October 2010 15:32
To: [log in to unmask]

Well since you are all dying to know what I think, here goes:

I think we should stop trying to define the vast range of contemporary research using the organisational system of 18th Century universities.

There.  I feel better now.  And I hope that will be the last word on the matter.

ben

Ben Johnson
Graphic Science
Part of The Training Group - Supporting public engagement in the research community
S +44 (0) 1275 47 44 44
+44 (0) 7521 690 724
nnwww.graphicscience.co.uk
Disclaimer: The author of this email never meant a word of it.
do you really need to print this email?