MK

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian B Dunne
Sent: 12 October 2010 15:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] The state of science communication in the UK

In a tweet.

Striving to be heard, fighting the uninterest of media, celeb culture and
impending financial review, preaching to the choir rather than the
congregation.

All the best

Ian

Do Science Ltd
37 Upper Brownhill Road, Southampton, SO16 5NG
 <http://www.doscience.co.uk> www.doscience.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution,
printing or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.
While Do Science Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept liability for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.